this win wins all wins
As long as it starts with B and C we all know its about Beqeduhlck Cuqiubfiecm
lets be honest, we know it Tabernackle Nicklebumps regardless of the B’s and C’s
What happens when you pay two monkeys unequally?
The second one is my signature move
I CAN’T ACTUALLY THINK OF ANY WORDS TO PROPERLY DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
some of them don’t exactly solve the problem but
serious chicken move
an episode of doctor who where the tardis goes missing and the doctor enlists the help of justin timberlake because he is the only one who can bring sexy back
I don’t think a white person has had so much sass in all the history of sassyness as in this moment. 11 probably invented sass.
“11 probably invented sass”
11 invented sass my ass.
My ass invented sass
i think khan reduced his age
he’s more ten year old than a ten year old
excuse me i need to destroy some funiture
i found presidential fan fiction I’m really distressed
1. Associative orientation: Imaginative, playful, have a wealth of ideas, ability to be committed, sliding transitions between fact and fiction.
2. Need for originality: Resists rules and conventions. Have a rebellious attitude because of a need to do things no one else does.
3. Motivation: Have a need to perform, goal oriented, innovative attitude, stamina to tackle difficult issues.
4. Ambition: Have a need to be influential, attract attention and recognition.
5. Flexibility: Have the ability to see different aspects of issues and come up with optimal solutions.
6. Low emotional stability: Have a tendency to experience negative emotions, greater fluctuations in moods and emotional state, failing self-confidence.
7. Low sociability: Have a tendency not to be very considerate, are obstinate and find faults and flaws in ideas and people.
Norwegian researchers find the 7 characteristics of highly creative people. Pair with John Cleese on 5 factors to make your life more creative and Ira Glass on the secret of success in creative work.
Particularly interesting and counter-intuitive is #6 – but then again, we do know that emotional excess is essential to creativity.
i found an ethnography on nerd girls and danced around for minutes.
i also advised someone to re-socialize an irritant in their life.